original Baroque house from 1596, designed by Francesco Canevale, a distinguished Italian stone worker. The interior decorations are supplemented with antique furniture, including functioning tile stoves and French chapes, and a set of paintings by both modern and old artists.
historical centre of Brno, short walk to the Špilberk Castle
60 beds in 30 rooms: 17 standard double rooms + 12 deluxe double rooms + 1 suite
private facilities (shower or bath, toilet and bidett), sat TV, direct dial telephone, mini-bar, hairdryer, safe deposit box, air condition; deluxe rooms have underfloor heating
hotel restaurant offering a choice of Italian and French specialities, lobby bar, summer terrace, wine cellar
concierge, business & secretarial services, Internet access, laundry, parking